Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hormone Limbo H$ll

For Pete's sake....spare me this hellish limbo! I stopped the pill last week...no period. The Lup*ron continues (I am quite the sub-q pro these days). The crampy-looming-period achiness continues. The headaches continue. The extreme tiredness continues. I want my estrogen back! I want the BCP pills back! Tomorrow had better be the day or I will seriously lose what is left of my temporaily-in-menopause brain! I despise the days that precede a period....although I am confident that my Ivan despises them more.

Come on hormone gods, cut me some slack!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

isn't that just like AF? bitch. hope she shows up soon.

Sara said...

Ugh! Waiting, estrogen withdrawal, and PMS all at once. That doesn't sound like a good time. I really hope that you're seeing red soon.