Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We forgot the PIO

Upon waking, I felt a surge of excitement...PIO DAY!! At no other time in my life have I relished the thought of injections but these thing pump me up!

As Ivan was leaving for work, I was getting the girls settled with breakfast and when I told him to have a good day, I felt a pang of...something....I was needing to tell him something but was forgetting what it was.....

Backing out of the drive with the gals this morning it hit me, "OH NO!!!". Ivan had to drive back home from work and we did the injection around 9AM. Whew, that was close. We were both shocked that we forgot something so important. :O

*********

Remembering that horrendous day six years ago.

Sending love and hugs to those of you who lost someone in your life on that tragic day.

XOXOXO

************

Happy 60th Birthday to my Mom!
Even though you know nothing about this blog! :)








************

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Glad you remembered! I hope your embies do well in the thaw!