Friday, September 04, 2009

Endo Pain

Hello estro*gen...and hello endo pain! I have become increasingly uncomfortable over the last few days. While I still think it could be the cyst reacting to the estro*gen, I also admit it is likely endo pain, including endometriomas. My ultrasound is in about 10 days and I will address this pain with my doctor. As long as I know it's endo, I am okay. My mind tends to get off on unhappy tangents filled with "what ifs" and that's when I get scared.

Back to my ART blog reading...you all are keeping me going!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

So sorry your having pain from the patches- that is no good! I am very excited to hear about how your DE cycle goes- so thrilling! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog- everyone's comments keep me and the boys trucking along!