Thursday, September 03, 2009

Holding my breath

Right before a cycle do all of you just "hold your breath"? I am just so scared of something happening to forever prevent this last attempt. It's like I am in a holding pattern and trying to accomplish something each day but what I really want to do is hibernate until the active cycle...fast forward life until transfer day. That sounds crazy to want to make life go faster when my daughters are already growing up so quickly. I want the 2WW to be here. I want to know if this is going to work or not. Life is on hold until I know b/c this could totally change life as we know it...parenting a baby again in our early 40's with a 10 and 12 year old!

2 comments:

Jill Cathey said...

Hey, saw your blog on Cyclesistas - good luck in your DE cycle! I have been here some months ago but I can't use my Livejournal account here...But you struck a chord with me as you are parenting and trying DE, AND just barely in your 40s (I just turned 44!) Hopefully this next year will see us both pregnant and lovin it.

MusicMakerMomma@livejournal.com

Eileen said...

I'm still holding my breath and my cycle worked! The waiting game doesn't end until you are finally holding that baby in your arms at the end. Good luck! I will keep thinking happy follie growing thoughts for you! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm going to add you to my reader so I don't miss your big BFP announcement soon ;-).