Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A New Day

No bleeding and no cramps today. Started the Est*race last night. My RE uses the ORAL pill but you insert that little sucker in your hoo-ha! No muss, no fuss!

I feel so much better emotionally and physically. It's really not fair when you are experiencing period cramps at the same as an emotional let-down. Generally when *we* infertiles have a period it coincides with a disappointment of some kind.

Looking forward to a beautifully thick lining on Monday with ZERO spotting/cramping.

Does anyone else DVR the cable birthing shows? I am addicted to them right now.

2 comments:

Sumer said...

Yup absolutely addicted.... Birth Day...Deliver me.... they are all awesome and fill my DVR!

Circus Princess said...

I've put myself in rehab, no birthing or baby shows allowed. Was totally addicted and cried every time a new baby was born!!