Monday, December 07, 2009

Another Birth

Precious niece arriving today. Love her parents. Happy for them. It's bittersweet.

Because of the craziness of the holidays I am less weighed down by the sadness. When January arrives, I will be planning for the FET. What terrifies me is Spring. What will it bring? Complete and final defeat? Or morning sickness?

Think about our little Frostie every now and then. Sigh. Wondering if he has what it takes.

Sending good wishes that everyone survives this crazy dash straight into the holidays.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

warm wishes to you too, especially for peace from all this while you wait out the season.

maxandzuzu said...

Hang in there and try not to worry about the Spring. I feel that I know where you are coming from because I always feel that DE's are a last resort and the "final" try. Only, we can't really afford DE's right now and my DH isn't crazy about the idea. And with each passing day, I've started to feel my fertility slipping away. I guess it happens. I haven't yet come to terms with it all.
Keep your chin up, better days lie ahead.

T

Fruit of the Womb said...

I just found your blog! You have an awesome story to share with many women who can relate to some aspect of your life. Thank you for sharing!