Beautiful Blogger Award
Heather over at BigPandMe nominated me. Thank you, Heather. I will try to follow through appropriately.
The rules of this award are:
•Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
•Copy the award and place it in your blog.
•Link the person who nominated you for this award.
•Tell us 7 interesting things about you.
•Nominate 7 bloggers.
•Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
7 Things About Me (interesting or not)
1. I cannot tolerate tomato seeds or tomato skins in my food.
2. I never, ever tell people outside of the IF community how much infertility has altered who I am or how much it has scarred me.
3. Sweet decaf iced tea is my favorite drink. I suck it down all day long like a junkie.
4. One of my daughters was diagnosed with ADD and I cannot express how this impacts our lives. This "issue" is with us daily as we strive to keep her on-task, organized, up to snuff socially. She is super smart so people just don't "get it" when she forgets to turn in assignments or cannot function very well socially. I would cut off an appendage to make her brain free of this. I love her beyond comprehension and her struggles rip my heart out. Dealing with this is 100x worse than the pain of IF.
5. Cream-filled chocolate. That's all I want for Valentine's Day each year. No truffles. No nut-filled whatever. No flowers. No dinner out at a fancy restaurant. Just assorted cream-filled chocolates.
6. I love to research dog breeds and DSLR cameras.
7. I am terrified of Friday's results.
A few beautiful blogs (there are so many more):
Jenicini@Trying To Get Knocked Up..
Eileen@We Got Hitched
Rachel @ Henry Street
My Endo Journey
BeeCee@Definition of Insanity
21 hours ago