Friday, February 26, 2010

The RE Did Not Call With Results

Yep, you read it right.

They never bothered to contact me. I called the medical exchange and talked to the main GYN who happened to be on-call. He said the DE coordinator was out today and that the IVF nurses must have "missed the fax". So I am supposed to endure another effing PIO in the morning only to get bad news as soon as someone bothers to call me in the morning. I mean, seriously, if it was a "positive" don't we all think someone...a janitor....might call me?

Ivan is FURIOUS!!!

I am sick to my stomach with sadness and anger and disappointment.

When this is all said and done I will be outing this clinic on my blog.

6 comments:

ASP said...

Tres crappy. I'm guessing you haven't poas and aren't going to, right? I hope you get your happy beginning tomorrow. Best of luck.

maxandzuzu said...

I am so sorry. What a bunch of losers! This is exactly what I mean about people not understanding how important and stressful information like this is to we IFs. You must be going nuts. I'm only now getting caught up reading posts and I remembered that you were getting your test results today. I checked earlier and thought that maybe it was bad news because you hadn't posted yet. Now I realize that it was error on the part of yet another clinic! These errors seem to happen more often than not. Why do we pay them so much?!

I hope tomorrow brings you much happier news!

T

BigP's Heather said...

I'm so sorry. I know how anxious I have been - so I can only imagine how hard this is on you...

jenicini said...

What the heck! I want to go kick their behinds for you! Hang in there.

bb said...

I hope tomorrow brings really happy news. Good luck!

Myndi said...

Major BS. I can't believe they would pull such a stunt. I'm so sorry that they did that to you.